Wisconsin DeMolay Membership Director
For over 100 years, DeMolay International has been the premier organization based on timeless principles, committed to developing and inspiring leadership, team building, and networking for young men ages 12 – 21. By epitomizing timeless values and accepting the challenge of leadership the young men of DeMolay transform themselves into citizens of the highest caliber.
With thousands of members worldwide, our approach is simple: give them the tools to lead, and the guidance to succeed. All of this is accomplished under the mentorship of trained adult Advisors.
Wisconsin DeMolay is seeking a full-time Membership Director responsible for administrative duties in support of the growth of membership, recruitment, training of new adult advisors and resource management. This full-time position offers valuable office, marketing, and sales experience along with flexible hours and a hybrid work opportunity.
Description of Duties:
- Support the growth of membership by scheduling onsite presentations, performing follow up visits to chapters, assisting with the development of the membership plan.
- Assist in the recruitment and training of new Adult Advisors
- Perform administrative duties including scheduling appointments, booking travel arrangements, and coordinating event schedules.
- Coordinate the use of event booth displays and materials including scheduling and logistics to events.
- Plan, develop and execute all print, electronic and digital marketing to include:
- Maintain social network and website presence.
- Develop content for print advertising, promotional communications, and digital marketing.
- Develop promotional schedule.
- Maintain event materials including display booth, flags, pop up banners and other needed supplies.
- Attend events and meetings as needed.
- Graduate or current student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Management or similar degree.
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite products, website maintenance, and social media platforms.
- Familiarity with digital marketing including content creation, art design, and digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle issues diplomatically and resolve difficult situations in a professional manner.
Wisconsin DeMolay offers the opportunity to experience the excitement, challenge, and rewards of working in historic service organization. You will enjoy competitive compensation while continuing to build skills for a successful career.
Submit your Resume, Cover Letter, and References to the Membership Director Search Committee via email at: